Website CareDx, Inc.
Your Partner in Transplant Care
Headquartered in Brisbane, CA, CareDx, Inc. is a leading precision medicine solutions company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. CareDx offers products, testing services and digital healthcare solutions along the pre- and post-transplant patient journey, and is the leading provider of genomics-based information for transplant patients.
Medical Director, Transplant – East Region (Boston, New York City, DC, Charlotte, Miami)
The Medical Director will be an MD trained and will lead the effort to educate and support the commercialization strategy of CareDx’s products through the development of clinical trials, studies and national and international registries.
The responsibility of this position is to educate and partner with clinical and business leaders including transplant nephrologists, cardiologists and governmental health ministers, and laboratory directors, distributors. The medical director will partner with the regional technical and business leads in Americas to help prioritize, analyze, propose and execute clinical and business partnerships that will enable widespread clinical uptake.
You will have the opportunity to launch and scale CareDx’s new best-in-class offerings, as well as, drive the data using this platform to show improve outcomes for solid organ transplant recipients.
The role is within the medical affairs organization and a broad CareDx team will support the medical director’s success, including Research & Development, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory and Finance.
The ideal candidate has experience developing clinical messaging and influencing clinicians and transplant key opinion leaders to drive uptake in transplantation management. A record of accomplishments in transplantation, deep clinical knowledge and ability to build senior client relationships, and/or launching new products in an entrepreneurial environment is a strong plus.
The position involves frequent travel across the country, working with key transplant centers across the nation and supporting the MSL team with senior medical leadership where needed.
- Help design and execute strategies to implement all clinical studies, active registries and IITs at major transplant centers across the country
- Act as a senior company representative interacting with external scientific leaders, patient advocacy groups and/or regulatory authorities
- Present at customer workshops, symposiums and meetings and leverage KOLS to present on CareDx’s behalf
- Function as the primary clinical resource for the Business / Market Development team to support product adoption and expanded use of CareDx products
- Be able to forecast and deliver on quarterly clinical volume and revenue
- Provide on-site clinical support at transplant centers through oral presentations, test result data reviews and interactive resolution of clinician queries
- Take part in the management of scientific and clinical advisory boards
- Work with clinical operations and medical affairs, be able to propose, implement and monitor clinical studies in major markets to help increase uptake and patient management
- Support company initiatives at clinical and scientific meetings
- Coordinate with the CareDx organization to ensure the proper resources are in place to support new clinical opportunities
- Work closely with SVP of medical affairs and clinical operations to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals
- Passion for improving patient outcomes in transplantation
- Experience with care pathways in transplantation preferred
- Medical degree required; experience in transplantation, molecular biology, and clinical research preferred; PhD, MBA or other advanced degree highly advantageous
- Understanding of NGS technology
- Results oriented – has track record for delivering results, takes ownership and is accountable
- Strong initiative, creativity, independence, sense of urgency, self-motivation, and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting to and partnering with executives to solve complex business challenges
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity
- Travel required, both domestically and internationally, up to 50%
- Languages: English
Every individual at CareDx has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve the lives of organ transplant patients worldwide. We believe in taking great care of our people, so they take even greater care of our patients.
Our competitive Total Rewards package includes:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!
In addition, we have a Living Donor Employee Recovery Policy that allows up to 30 days of paid leave annually to a full-time employee who makes the selfless act of donating an organ or bone marrow.
With products that are making a difference in the lives of transplant patients today and a promising pipeline for the future, it’s an exciting time to be part of the CareDx team. Join us in partnering with transplant patients to transform our future together.
CareDx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify program.
******** We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org