Website BANNER UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER CENTER - TUCSON (BUMC-T)
Nationally-known academic medical center
Full-Time | M-F | 8a – 5p | Some Weekend coverage**
Banner University Medical Group is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners to join our highly trained team of Hepatologists in the Division of Hepatology and Gastroenterology at top-rated teaching hospital – Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T).
- INPATIENT/OUTPATIENT TRANSPLANT HEPATOLOGY**
- INPATIENT/OUTPATIENT HEPATOLOGY with Transplant Focus**
- OUTPATIENT HEPATOLOGY
- OUTPATIENT HEPATOLOGY with Hepatitis C Focus
**indicates some weekend coverage
- 1-2+ years’ experience of hepatology and transplant hepatology preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply
- Current prescribing privileges including a DEA license for controlled substances
- Current Board Certification
- Current Arizona License
- Critical Care training and experience
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers. BUMC-T values patient-centered care and health care innovation. We were named a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and ranked No. 3 Hospital in Arizona.
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration to: email@example.com For questions, please contact Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at 602-747-8203. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org