Website BANNER UNIVERSITY CENTER CENTER - PHOENIX (BUMC-P)
Nationally-known academic medical center
Join our Accomplished Team of Hepatologists at Top Teaching Hospital in Phoenix, AZ!
Banner University Medical Group is seeking an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join our highly trained team of Hepatologists at Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P). Our ACNP will provide care to patients with advanced liver disease, Cirrhosis, and Hepatitis C, in addition to Liver transplant patients. This is a dual inpatient/outpatient role, with an 8am-12pm clinic session and either 1-5pm clinic session or afternoon inpatient rounding. Come join our academic-focused, innovative workplace!
Requirements and details include:
- Minimum of 1-year professional work experience as Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Must hold an Acute Care NP license
- 1-2+ years’ experience of hepatology and transplant hepatology preferred
- Current prescribing privileges including a DEA license for controlled substances
- Current Board Certification
- Current Arizona License
- Critical Care training and experience
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within a team including Residents
- Schedule: Full-Time | M-F | 8a-5p | Some weekend coverage
BUMC-P is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician and provider talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please email Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist at Joanna.email@example.com Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer.
To apply for this job please visit practicewithus.bannerhealth.com.