Become a UNOS Ambassador
Share your experience and educate others
Promoting organ transplantation and donation takes a community, a community with passionate individuals who want to spread awareness of how organ transplantation saves lives.
Every UNOS Ambassador receives a kit. The kit includes items–both print and video–that you can use to educate your community about organ transplantation and donation. The kit includes:
- An overview of the UNOS Ambassador Program
- Resources about UNOS’ role in matching organs nationwide, transplantation history, waiting list data and more
- A 12-minute DVD that conversationally explains what UNOS does, how organs are matched and how lives are changed by organ transplantation
- Promotional items, including a poster, UNOS lapel pin, luggage tag and writing pens
UNOS Ambassadors will also receive a bi-monthly enewsletter with information and resources to help you spread awareness of how organ transplantation saves lives.
View the enewsletter archive >
What does a UNOS Ambassador do?
There are endless ways you can generate awareness about UNOS, organ donation and transplantation:
- Share your story and connection to transplantation and donation with friends, coworkers and neighbors
- Set up an awareness display at a local school or place of worship
- Participate in a community health fair and/or fundraising event
- Learn more and share information about transplant trends.
- Show your commitment to UNOS by sharing our social media posts with others
- Show your support by giving to UNOS