Share through social media
Please use and share the images and posts below to show your support of organ donation and transplantation on your own websites and social networks. We count on our community and advocates to help us more widely share the life-saving mission of donation and transplantation.
Images and badges
Simply right-click on a badge below to save it to your computer, then upload the badge to your social network or website.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Please use or customize any of these sample posts.
- Did you know that UNOS is a non-profit organization? Find out how you can support our life-saving mission. https://unos.org/get-involved/give-to-unos/
- Fact: Approximately 95 organ transplants take place every day in the U.S. https://unos.org/data.
- Input from transplant patients is an important part of the transplant policy development process. Voice your opinion by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more at https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/policiesAndBylaws/publicComment #UNOSbeginswithyou #publiccomment
- Did you know? Just about anyone can be an organ and tissue donor, regardless of age or health conditions. https://unos.org/donation/facts.
- Did you know? There’s no cost to the donor or the donor’s family for organ and tissue donation. https://unos.org/donation/facts.
- Do you have questions about #livingdonation? Learn more at https://unos.org/donation/living-donation.
- Register to be a donor and provide hope to more than 116,000+ people waiting for a transplant. https://unos.org/donation/register-to-be-an-organ-donor/
- On (date) I received the gift of a (organ/tissue) transplant that (changed/saved) my life. I’m so grateful to my donor and my donor’s family. Register to be an organ and tissue donor at https://unos.org/donation/register-to-be-an-organ-donor/. #storiesofhope
- Thank your organ donor by making a contribution in his or her honor. UNOS will send a letter acknowledging your gift. https://unos.org/get-involved/give-to-unos.
- On (date) my (mom, daughter, son, brother, spouse, etc.) saved lives through (organ/tissue) donation. Although I miss (him/her) terribly I’m so proud of their gifts of life. Register to be a donor today at https://unos.org/donation/register-to-be-an-organ-donor. #donatelife
- April is National Donate Life Month. Have you registered to be an organ and tissue donor? /donation/register-to-be-an-organ-donor. #NDLM #donatelife
- Every organ transplant begins with the selfless gift of donation https://unos.org/donation/register-to-be-an-organ-donor. #donatelife