May 6, 2012
UNOS Transplant Management Forum Call for Abstracts
The United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) Transplant Management Forum invites the submission of abstracts in the transplant administrative arena for presentation and award consideration. Contributions will be reviewed by the Transplant Administrators Committee and considered for a plenary session, concurrent session, 15-minute oral presentation or poster presentation at the 21th Annual Transplant Management Forum.
$1000 Transplant Administrators Committee Research Awards will be given in each of the following categories:
- Cost reduction/Increase in work efficiency/Patient Care Safety Programs
- Quality assurance/Improvement/Transplant pharmacoeconomics
- Transplant administration in general (e.g. marketing, infrastructure, staffing)
- Revenue management/Optimizing profitability
- Transplant center initiatives to increase organ donation
- Transplant Data: Analysis, Reporting and Research
- Deadline #1 - to be considered for full plenary or concurrent presentation: June 19, 2012.
- Deadline #2 - to be considered for mini-oral or poster presentation: September 18, 2012.
- Deadline #3 - to be considered for award and poster presentation: January 18, 2013.